BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 7, 2008

In-n-Out Burger

In-n-Out Burger is so good and there is one just a short trip away from Cedar City. So one day my roommates and I were craving it so we decided to do a road trip to St. George. We had a great time singing to the radio on our way down. We got there, ate some shakes and burgers, shopped around a little, and then headed for home. While the other girls were falling asleep in the back seat I stopped paying attention to my speed and looking out for po po and then I looked in my rear view to see a dodge charger cop car with its lights on coming up behind me fast. I looked and saw that I was going 90 miles an hour! Which isn't too bad on a 75 mph freeway...unless a cop sees you. So I pulled over and tried to be really nice but he still gave me a ticket (only for going 85-so he did cut me a break). Thats my first ticket ever! (or was it just a citation---just kidding karen!) If you'd like to see some pictures look on kirsten's blog.


Double Double $2.50
Fries $1.50
Shake $2.00
Ticket $82
Traffic School $60
Road Trip with the Roomies--PRICELESS!


P.S. I just found out that there is going to be a new In-n-Out in my hometown of West Valley just two blocks from my house. -Make that Freshman 'Fifty'!-

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh senorita...
U gotta drive the limit so you don't lure the po po...!


I hope you enjoyed the burger!!!

Anonymous said...

The pictures look great! .... did mary teach you the art of photo stealing? I notice one of my photograhic works of art in your collage... U can have if for free (rights too) just don't tell Mary. I like her to think she owes me. One day maybe she will give me rice crispie treats or something!

Scott and Mary said...

Hi Jen Jen,

That Fika think she so smart.... she think she can pull one over on me...she think becz I am cooking and cleaning for the family I will not have time for looking at blog but she wrong... she no getting rice crispie from me, no way, no how..

(for the true effect of this add an Asian accent)

Scott and Mary said...

i will keep you in mind when I get bored of things! PS let you mom know I am just plain bored in the daytime so tell her to let me know!